|HOME||ABOUT US||NEWS & INFO||PRODUCTS||CONTACT US|
What is circular knitting machine?
A circular knitting machine is an apparatus for applying mechanical movement, either hand or power driven, to primary knitting elements, in order to convert yarn into knitted loop structure
The circular machine incorporates and co-ordinates the action of a number of mechanisms and devices, each performing specific functions that contribute towards the efficiency of the knitting action.
The main features of a knitting machine are as follows:
1) The frame or carcass, normally free standing and either circular or rectilinear according to needle bed shape, provides the support for the majority of the machine’s mechanisms.
2) The machine control and drive system co-ordinates the power for the drive of the devices and mechanisms.
3) The yarn supply consists of the yarn package or beam accommodation, tensioning devices, yarn feed control and yarn feed carriers or guides.
4) The knitting system includes the knitting elements, their housing, drive and control, as well as associated pattern selection and garment-length control devices(if equipped).
5) The fabric take-away mechanism includes fabric tensioning, wind-up and accommodation devices.
6 The quality control system includes stop motions, fault detectors automatic oilers and lint removal systems.
Circular knitting machine may range from high-production, limited-capability model to versatile, multi-purpose models having extensive patterning capabilities. The more complex the structure being knitted, the lower the knitting speed and efficiency. The simplest of the knitting machines would be hand-powered and manipulated whereas power driven machines may be fully automatically-programmed and controlled from a computer system.
For more information about our company machines please click here.
REL-TEX on internet
Circular Knitting Machine Copyright© Quanzhou Luojiang Hongshuo Machinery Co., Ltd
Circular Knitting machines manufacturer, supplier